- Average and median prices have gone up from 2017 to 2018
- Average days on market shows strong seller’s market
- Number of homes sold has remained fairly consistent
- Needham is the most affordable (average price) among these four towns and Wellesley has the most expensive average price while both have very similar town size (population).
- In Needham, the number of home over $1.5 million went up from 21 in 2017 to 41, almost 100% increase – the largest percentage increase among all four towns.
I have most up-to-date market report. Please text or email me zip codes of the towns you are interested in.